CITL offers the following programs on an annual basis:
- CITL Events: workshops, presentations, and discussions on a variety of teaching-related topics.
- Symposium on Teaching and Learning: an annual symposium highlighting innovative, interesting, and effective approaches to teaching at Lehigh.
- Teacher Development Program for Graduate Students: biweekly sessions throughout the semester.
- Communities of Practice
In addition, CITL collaborates on the following programs:
- New Faculty Orientation is held each August the week before classes start. Contact the Deputy Provost for Faculty Affairs for more information.
- New Teaching Assistant Orientation, part of the Graduate Student Orientation run by the Grad Life Office, is held the week before classes start each fall.
Other Programs available to Lehigh faculty:
- Lehigh is a member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an Institutional Member. The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, postdocs, and graduate students To claim your free Institutional Membership, please visit www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join and select Lehigh University from the member list.