Thursday, September 22, 2022
2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Additonal Dates: October 6 & 20, November 3 & 17, Dec 1 (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM)
The Teacher Development Series is a free, five-part non-credit series specifically for graduate students to develop classroom and instructional skills. The GLO and the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning are again partnering to offer a series of workshops in our Teacher Development Program for Graduate Students.
These free, non-credit workshops are open to all graduate students.
Here are this semester's topics and presenters!
- Giving and Receiving Meaningful Feedback (Farah Vallera)
- Dead Ideas in Teaching and Learning (Holly Zakos)
- Navigating Difficult Topics/Conversations (Allison Mickel)
- Cycles of Learning (Greg Reihman)
- Inclusive Teaching (Scott Burden)
Promoting Your Graduate Work (Ali Erk)Look forward to seeing you there!