The purpose of this annual event is to highlight new, interesting, and effective approaches to teaching and learning at Lehigh. Each year, faculty, staff, student, and community presenters from across disciplines and contexts share good ideas and inspire others. Come share an idea, learn from colleagues, and join us as we celebrate the work of those who have met with success of one kind or another in their teaching and learning.
The Symposium will once again be held over two days: Wednesday, April 11th and Thursday, April 12th and will be presented in partnership with the Center for Community Engagement.
Please mark your calendars and attend as you are able.
All are welcome to submit a proposal to present at the Symposium.
We will consider all proposals but we especially encourage proposals that fall under the following themes:
- Active Learning
- Community-engaged Learning and Research
- Course-related Digital Scholarship Projects
- Creative Inquiry
- Entrepreneurial-minded Learning
- Inclusive Teaching
- Innovative Uses of Classroom Spaces
- Online / Hybrid / Blended / Flipped Courses
- Peer Learning / Collaborative Learning
- Project- or Problem-Based Learning
Please submit your proposal by March 25th, 2018.