CITL Projects explore new approaches to teaching and learning, new instructional technologies, and new educational opportunities.
- Digital Scholarship Faculty Fellowship is a fellowship available to Lehigh faculty interested in enhancing their courses with digital tools and resources.
- Flipped Classes supports Lehigh faculty who wish to move face-to-face aspects of their classrrom into an online learning environment to free class time for increased interaction.
- Lehigh Online is focused on extending Lehigh's tradition of offering quality Distance Education and online courses.
- Classroom Visit and Instructor Feedback Project (currently paused): connects Lehigh instructors with trained undergraduate students who visit classrooms and offer feedback on teaching and presentations.
- Classroom Technology Upgrades: explores promising new types of technology in the classroom and their uses.
- The WILL Study was a Provost-funded multi-year study of Writing to Improve Learning at Lehigh, led by Greg Skutches